Friday, December 23, 2011

Product of the Week

POTW!
When I was thinking about which product I would choose, I choose one that I've been loving a lot and using everyday! This is the E.L.F or Eyes Lips Face, Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder. This retails for $3. The only stores I've seen E.L.F in is Walgreens, Kmart, and Target. A lot of people claim this is a dupe for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo, but I'm not sure. I don't own    the duo but I have swatched the blush and bronzer at Sephora. I think the blush in this duo is more like NAR's Deepthroat rather than Orgasm. I do think the bronzer is pretty close, if not excactly like Laguna. Overall I really LOVE this duo and I use it everytime I apply my makeup. 

(***Photos not mine)

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased this duo and love it! Great blog! Now following! xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete